Friday, September 4, 2009

Is It Ever Too Early For Christmas


Sometimes I like to put lots of layers and embellishments on my cards and/or to heavily distress them. Sometimes I like to keep them simple. This was a keep them simple card.
I'm not crazy about sending Christmas cards so I don't make many of them but when I saw this stamp I had to have it so I guess I'll be making a few this year.
Today I was reading the Moxie Fab World blog which is presented by Paper Crafts and they have a Holiday card challenge going on till Sunday so I decided to give it a try.
I stamped Memory Box "Owl Branch" in Memento Rich Cocoa onto white card stock and sponged the edges with Stampin' Up Basic Gray. I colored parts of the image with copic markers and matted this on gray card stock from DCWV. I stamped snowflakes from Stampin' Up "the Snowflake spot" set in Brilliance Moonlight White and embossed them with Stardust transparent powder and stamped a sentiment from that set in basic gray onto the Stampin' Up Bordering Blue card stock.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin