Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I {Heart} Paper Day 3

Have you been playing along with the I {Heart} Paper Birthday Bash challenges? They're fun to do and at the end of the week there's going to be prizes for each challenge and a grand prize winner is going to be the November Guest Designer. So if you haven't done the day one or day two challenge yet, go over to I {Heart} Paper and get cracking, you have till the 25th to get them done and posted.
It's day three now. We've made a birthday card and invitations so far. Today we're being challenged to use IHP embellishments to dress up a card (scrapbook page or 3-d item, etc.) table decoration, or party favor. I made a party favor. I've had a pattern for this strawberry box forever and I'm finally getting around to making it. On the right you can see a better picture of the bow that holds the box closed. Isn't that ribbon yummy. I've hung a tag off the bow, and as with any favor that's where you'd say what or when the party was. To go inside the box I made a strawberry pin. Isn't it adorable. It's made with a Delta Rubber Strawberry Stamp stamped on white card stock and colored with copics. It looks all shiny because it's covered in Ranger Glossy Accents, the glossy accents also hold the pin in place on the back. The box and the pin are both fast and easy to make, but the glossy accents take some time to dry.
I hope you enjoyed your visit here and that you'll come back again.
Don't forget to click on the pink ribbon before you leave.

2 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable. Totally, totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! Looks good enough to eat. Very pretty - love the bow and the tag too but I absolutely adore the strawberry pin! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin