Monday, April 12, 2010

Desperate No More


I'm back in New Jersey and I've got my mounting blocks so all's right with the world.

I guess the cat does have my tongue cause I can't think of much to say. I've only been back to work for one day which isn't enough time for anyone or anything to get on my nerves.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have a flat tire or something so I can gripe.

So I'll get straight to the deets:
Stamp - the Cat's Pajamas
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - Basic Gray "Nook and Pantry" dp, Colorbok cs
Miscellaneous - EK Success candle corder punch, Fiskar's 2" Scallop punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, SU flower punch, water dew drops, copics for the cupcake, glitzy glitter on the heart on top of the cupcake, piercing tool

the challenges:
TCPTUES55 - sketch
Paper Cutz Challenge #36 - use 3 patterned papers


Oh Alice - Chapter 8 - You Can Learn a Lot of Things From the Flowers


SPCC #43 - YoYo Yellow, Glorious Green and Brocade Blue


Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back again, maybe then I'll have something witty to say. Please click on the pink ribbon before you leave.

11 comments:

  1. Chris, How the heck to keep up on all the challenges???
    Great card. Fun DP.
    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute! glad you're back home safely and with your supplies again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card! Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! Love the candle border punch and the piercing - great job! The color combination is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you for playing along at SPCC!
    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I love the patterned papers you used... and the candle border punch? Adorable!! I didn't like it when I saw it in the package... but seeing it used on your card, I might need to have it! Thanks for sharing!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card! thanks for playing along on PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute, love your choice of DP. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, happy vard! Love it! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin