Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let's Go!


and if I'm saying "Let's Go!" it's usually followed by "Already!"  I'm so impatient when it's time to take off.  I just gotta hit the road, and I hate waiting around for people.  It's a bit rude but I am what I am and it's awfully late in the game for me to start changing but I'm giving it a try.  I'm going to try to adopt the leisurely pace that is prevalent here in the South.  Stay posted to hear how I'm doing.
I made this card using the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  Another one of my plans is to do all of the sketches that Frances and Cyndy have created.  It's not like I have anything more important to do.  hmmmm.

Here's the deets:
Stamp - My Favorite Things PI "Are We There Yet?"
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Close to My Heart Desert Sand brushed around the image panel
Paper - Georgia Pacific cs for the image; SU cs scraps; dp K & Co "Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy" pad
Miscellaneous - TCP twine; Michael's Rhinestone Stickers; SU border punch; charms

Here's the challenges:
Wee Memories - Wee Ones
Stampin' Bee #74 - Charms

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.  Please click on the pink ribbon before you leave.

10 comments:

  1. The leisurely pace is definitely going to be a challenge for a life-long Jersey girl! But I'm sure you'll eventually get the hang of it! A friend of mine said that she felt like choking a person working at a fast food restaurant when she was traveling down south - she said to woman at the cash register "isn't this supposed to be fast food" - the woman just looked at her & smiled and said "have a nice day". Anyway, on to your card - love it! The colors are great and so are the charms and the the image is adorable! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Chris. I just love the charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just sweet, Chris. love those charms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just commented on KJ's blog and saw you there too!! I've been missing you. I hope you're loving Florida.

    As for this card, it's one of your best!! Three charms!?! Totally darling. I'm with you, when I'm ready to go, it's TIME TO GO! No waiting around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 'so cute' image and glad you used those sweet charms and joined the Stampin B's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is cuteness personified!! Love the colors and that "notebook paper?. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week. Your charms are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get the waiting thing---now that you are down south, you need to learn to breathe...doesn't come naturally to us Jersey girls, but you can do it. Before you know it, you'll be "chill"!
    This card is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The charms are perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing the Wee Memories challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin