Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love is All You Need


That's what the Beatles told us.  I'd like a few more things.  I do so love my creature comforts, without my crafts supplies I am not a happy camper.  So I may be able to get along without all that stuff, but not too many people would want to be around me if all I had were love. 

don't forget the inside









Here's the deets:

stamps - My Favorite Things "Clearly Sentimental About Love"; "Textile Rectangles"
ink - Stampin' Up "Soft Suede for the sentiment; Versa Magic "Pink Petunia" for the check; Ranger "Antique Linen" for distressing (which doesn't show up too well in the photo)

paper - My Favorite Things "Perfect Panel" for stamp, "Sweet Tooth" cs for base, "Pink Lemonade" cs for embossed heart; K & Co "Life's Journey" dp; Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" cs for heart mat

miscellaneous - Stampin' Up corner punch;  Jenni Bowlin Vintage Style Sew On buttons; White Blossom jewel stickers (bling heart); Cuttlebug heart embossing folder; nesties heart and scalloped heart; Martha Stewart "Lace Hearts" border punch; MFT ribbon; linen twine; heart charm

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTGUESTDT0211 - recipe Valentine's theme, 1 designer paper, 2 card stock colors, 3 embellishments
Crazy for Challenges C4C72 - Vintage or Shabby Chic
Corrosive Challenge #101 - Button It UP
Stamptacular Sunday  #96- Whateva!
Paper Sundaes #54 - Valentines
Sugar Creek Hollow - Sweet Vintage Valentine
Charisma Cardz #4 - Valentines/Love
Tuesday Throwdown #33 - Distressing
My Time to Craft #125 - Emboss, Emboss, Emboss
Stampin' B - Use a song as inspiration (the Beatles "Love Is All You Need")

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back again.

17 comments:

  1. fab card, love this inside too. the combo is beautiful
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love the CB folder overlay on the heart. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the quote and the dangly heart and embossed heart and... I think I just like everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love your shades of pink and the little charm is such a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you again soon.
    Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, very pretty indeed! I love that houndstooth paper and the sweet charm. Fab paper, too. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's this week for the 'song title' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh MY goodness, this is so very pretty! I love the soft pink heart with the gorgeous papers. Just a lovely card.
    Thank yo for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you work again soon in our challenges.
    Hugs, Heide
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an AMAZING card you have created. Your DP is to die for!!!! So happy to have you play our challenge over at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope you can join us again next week!!! Blessings to you and happy crafting! Tracy, Owner--Sugar Creek Hollow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I like the pattern! Thanks for sharing! Great hop! :) I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, great vintage look! I love your paper and the special additions you have made to make this such a beautiful card! The inside is just as lovely, thanks for sharing both inside and outside! We are so glad you joined us this week at SCH's challenge! Hope to see you there again next week!
    donna
    SCH design team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! You did an amazing job. Thank you for joining in the SCH challenge this week. Many Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful creation!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How gorgeous! Love the embossed heart, the charm and that fabulous sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Sugar Creek Hollow challenge, we hope you will come back and play again next week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just beautiful! I love your sentiment and heart!! Very Nice. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes.
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous..lov ethe big embossed heart! Such a pretty card. thanks for joining in with us this week at Stamptacular Sunday
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful! I love the dry embossing! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card. The embossing is wonderful especially with the antiquing you did with the inks and I adore that heart charm, button and twine with the ribbon bow. This is a terrific layout too. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge this week. We hope you'll come back and join us again next time too!
    Sharon, SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin