Sunday, February 27, 2011

Coffee and Cream


did you notice the little pail charm?
That's the color challenge put out there by Simon Says. Well, I drink my coffee very light. I even put milk in my latte. So for me that's beige, light beige and tan. I needed to add a little yellow for sunshine and blue for the water on the beach but otherwise this card is beige. You wouldn't believe how many "E" copics I used on this image. This is the first time this stamp set has seen ink. It's about time! Pure Innocence is such a cutey pie and it's always fun to play with her so making this card was as much fun as going to a party.





don't forget the inside


Here's the deets:


stamp - My Favorite Things "Pure Innocence - Beach Bum"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"; Versafine "Toffee"
paper - Nicole beige and yellow cs; DCWV "Sandy Beach"; Paper Pizazz "Sea Shells"; My Favorite Things white Perfect Panel for image
miscellaneous - copicsNesties circle and inverted scallop circle; EK Success "Beach" border punch; stickles; cork; wood button

Here's the challenges:
Sweet Sunday SSSC106 - sketch
Paper Sundaes #58 - How Charming
Corrosive #105 - Distressing
Sugar Creek Hollow - inside out
Simon Says - Coffee and Cream
CCEE1108 - Distress

Thanks for stopping by and looking.  Your visits make my day.  Before you leave will you click on the pink ribbon in my sidebar, it's for funding mammograms.

16 comments:

  1. oh just perfect Chris! Love these "coffees and creams"- I am with you on the "adding milk" thing..yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so adorable, great image and fun papers. Thanks for joining us at SCH. Your card is great inside and out.
    Hugs, Heide
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - the sand is great! Can't wait for the summer - oh yeah, that's right you don't have to wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the papers and the fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Your papers are perfect for this image, wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, this has me want to wiggle my toes in the warm sand! Too bad we got snow where I am today! lol Lovely card! I like how all your embellishments have a natural feel to them (the cork, the wood button, the twine)! Thanks for playing along @ The Corrosive Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is som pretty and what a perfect little charm. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! fabulous colouring and beautiful colours! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card and love the colours. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creation makes me feel like I am right there on the beach!! A beautiful image! Thank you for joining the inside out challenge this week at Sugar Creek Hollow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Chris this is so creative! I just love all the details like the perfect papers, cork and border punch you've used. It just darling inside and out! Thanks again for joining the inside out challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow!
    Sharon, SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable! That border punch inside is just perfect for your card!! Love your cork "sand" and the bow in the corner. Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chris, this is so adorable! I just love that sand bucket charm! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin