Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday's MFT day

If you've paid any attention to the sidebar on this blog you know that there are lots of challenges listed there.  And if you visit here regularly you know that there are a few that I participate in regularly. 
Well, if it's Wednesday it's MFT day, might be Prince Macaroni day too, do you know that old TV commercial?  Not important, just the way my mind wanders.
MFT has decided to go with sketch challenges.  If you like a sketch to get your mojo going then check it out.
Speaking of mojo.  I've mentioned in the last two post that my mojo has split and I'm having a heck of a time making cards this week.  This was no exception.  I'm getting a little frustrated and hope that it comes back soon.  In the meantime I'll just keep plugging. 

don't forget the inside


Here's the deets:
stamps - My Favorite Things "Textile Rectangles" and "Flower Silhouettes"
ink - Stampin' Up "Pretty in Pink"
paper - Stampin' Up kraft cs for base and Pink Pirouette dp; Recollection white cs; scrap of pink marble cs
miscellaneous - Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette ribbon; SU Linen twine; Taylor's Tiny Twinkles; charm; MFT crochet border die-namic

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC6 - sketch
Freshly Brewed #34 - Use a charm
Color Q cQc#71 - kraft, Pretty in Pink, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and white (oooh, I love this combo!)

Thanks for visiting, I hope you'll come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful Chris! I LOVE the soft colors! Fantastic mix of Die-namics too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, so soft and the die's you used are gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with Fresh Brewed Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool and sweet and I and happy to see you playing with us at Fresh brewed designs challenge blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep at it!! This is a beauty!!
    I LOVE that flowerpot charm!!

    Happy Macaroni Day! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, Chris! Thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin