Thursday, March 24, 2011

Joy Ride


can you read the charm? click on the pic to enlarge it

 Not too long ago I saw a pink Vespa parked at Walmart of all places and my heart skipped a beat. What a fun vehicle. If it were the least bit practical I'd have to buy one. Heck, if gas prices keep going up I just may have to buy one. Can you imagine how mortified my daughter will be when I go to pick her up at school. Hmmm....


This week the Cat's Pajama is having a photo inspiration challenge.








Last weekend I got my itchy little hands on this fun dp, which I purchased to use with this stamp.  The plan was to use the pair somehow this week.  When I saw the inspiration photo I was tickled pink (I know you did not just groan at me cause you aren't that rude).  Ahhh, I love when my plans work out.  Life if good.

 

Here's the deets:
stamps - the Cat's Pajamas "Joy Ride"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
paper - Stampin' Up "River Rock" and "Groovy Guava"cs  for mats; Georgia Pacific white cs for image and sentiment; My Favorite Things "Sweet Tooth" cs for card base and mat; My Mind's Eye "Good Day Sunshine" dp
miscellaneous - copics; SU rhinestone brad for headlight; gelly roll; mini brads; charm (it reads "misfit") burlap twine; sewing machine; buttons; Creative Memory cutting system; MFT die-namics "Layered Labels" die

Here's the challenges:
The Cat's Pajamas TCPTUES151 - photo inspiration
Southern Girls - Add an Animal
Crafty Creations #111 - in Stitches
Crafts and Me #27 - Anything Goes
Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft - Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend
2 Sisters #31 - Furry Friends

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back.


don't forget the inside


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How cute is this image? I love your buttons and stitching. Super cute card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. Don't forget if you become a follower on my blog and leave me a comment you'll be eligible to win some great blog candy. (on the other designers blogs as well) Hope to see you back at SCH for another challenge soon!
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/sugar-creek-hollow-spring-blog-hop-lots.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bling that you used for the headlamp - too cute! The paper goes wonderfully with the image & the stitching is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, I love that image and the paper could have been made just to fit it! The stitching is fab too. Thanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at Crafty creations.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Such a great image too. Glad you shared it with the Southern Girls Challenge. Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin