Monday, April 11, 2011

a Break from Easter


can you see the little charm?  click on the pic to enlarge it.
 I don't know about you but I'm just a little bit tired of Easter and Spring cards.  I needed a break and today I got happy mail from Taylored Expressions and a set of Halloween stamps was in my order.  So, I decided to get one of them inky and make a card for the TE sketch challenge. 

I found some old Halloween brads and used them for the embellies.  There's a tiny skull and crossbones charm hanging off the photo turn.  It's really hard to see, the sewing on the base dp is also hard to see, yet for some reason the card stock is just vibrating off the computer.  Go figure.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Taylored Expressions "Tick or Sweet"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"; Ranger "Shabby Shutters"
paper - Wausau "Terra Green" and "Lift Off Lemon" cs; My Mind's Eye "Blackbird" dp
miscellaneous - copics; recollections mini brads; charm; Stampin' Up corner punch; Taylored Dies "Take Note Frame 3"; sewing machine; Halloween brads

don't forget the inside




Here's the challenges:

Taylored Expression TESC13 - sketch
Paper Sundaes #64 - Childhood Memories (I loved Halloween and getting dressed up in costumes, and I loved getting my daughter dressed up when she was little)

LOL, not too many challenges for Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

4 comments:

  1. LOL- i totally LOVE this & i would be so happy if someone sent me a super cool frankenstein cupcake card- you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bolts on the cupcake! The paper and embellies coordinate so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, the brads look great!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin