Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let's Get Cooking


It's kind of funny that this card ended up looking almost the same as the next post.   It's funny because even though they are posting on the same day they were made over a week apart.  Well I guess you could say this is a go to sketch in my head and when I'm doing beach and water themes these are go to papers.  I hope you aren't bored by the similarities.
This is for the Cooking It Up With Katie's recipe challenge #65.  This week the sponsor is Digis With Attitude and the challenge is "Blue, Splash and Circles".  That sounded like a trip to the beach was in order for me.  As for "Attitude" let's just say that I've heard that word used in descriptions of me a few times going way back to the days when the nuns and I didn't see eye to eye.  But I digress...  Digis with Attitude has lots of fun images including this "Beach Tween".

Here's the deets:
image - Digis with Attitude "Beach Tween"
ink - hp printer
paper - Georgia Pacific white cs for image; Me and My Big Ideas "Destination Paradise" dp; Stampin' Up blue cs (from one of the in color packages) for mats; DCWV yellow cs for mat
miscellaneous - copics; bathing suit brads (been in my stash forever, don't know where they're from); blue brads; baker's twine; charm; nesties circle and inverted scalloped circle dies; sewing machine

I have to confess that the inside didn't get finished on this card.  I've been under the weather lately and couldn't sit up long enough to do it.  Rest assured that before it leaves home I'll finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.  Now go get busy and make a card or project.  You can get all the details for the Cooking It Up With Katie challenge and find the linkey thingie by clicking here.  And if blogger is behaving you'll even get comments from the design team.

1 comment:

  1. Love the beach tween with her tan! Great colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin