Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

In the states it's Black Friday.  Which is just a shopping frenzy that I don't care to partake in.  I'd rather be home stamping, so if you're like me why don't you join us in the  Stampin' For the Weekend challenge.  This week the theme is friends and there's two prizes to  be had so stop over to the blog to check out all the deets and see what the rest of the design team has created.

I may actually make it to some stores today, but it's because there's still lots of stuff that have to get purchased for the new house.  Why is it you can never use curtains in more than one house, or the shower curtains?  Crazy isn't it?  More cleaning supplies which of course means more cleaning, ugh.   I can't wait till this move is completed.  I think I'll stay put for a very, very long time. 

Here's the deets:
stamp - Teddy Bo
ink - hp printer
paper - Recollections silver card base; the Paper Cut "Bubblegum" card stock; My Mind's Eye "Winter Wonderland" dp
miscellaneous - copics; pleated ribbon, ribbon, silver elastic thread, charm; Stampin' Up corner punch

Here's the challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend #21 - Friends

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again and that you'll play along with our challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Chris, your card is adorable! I don't like Black Friday either. I plan on working on decorating the house today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Chris what a cute image! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such and adorable card...love the colors and papers..the image is cute to

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pleated ribbon & the image is great too! Great paper!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin