Friday, February 24, 2012

Bingo

What are doing for the weekend?   How about playing BINGO with us at Stampin' for the Weekend?  Bingo can be a tough challenge or an easy challenge but it's always a fun challenge.  Every bingo challenge I've seen has been different, some are easier than others.   I think that the SFTW board has great choices and no matter what your style you'll be able to find a row that works for you.  I used two rows.  I almost did the whole board but I don't use flowers very often and this wasn't going to be the exception to the rule.  





Here's the bingo board.  You just need to pick a row in any direction, including diagonal lines.   Then you make a project with those three embellishments.  Easy peasy, right?  When you're finished link it up on the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge blog so we can see what you've made. 

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things a la mode "Fight Like a Girl"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper - Stampin' Up "Kraft" cs; Authentique "Uncommon" dp
miscellaneous - copics; brads, pearls; ribbon; twine; charm; lace; Nesties circle dies; Die-namics bracket die; sewing machine

Here's the challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend  #4 - Bingo
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC60 - sketch
Crafty Sentiments - 2 designer papers
Craft Us Crazy #21- Favorite Color and Favorite Embellishment (pink and charm)
Paper Shelter #52 - Add a Sentiment
Really Reasonable Ribbon #42 - Pink and Brown

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

This week one of my blogging buddies let me know that she was diagnosed with breast cancer.  I made this card with her in mind.  It is a certainty that everyone of you reading this knows someone who has had the misfortune of having cancer and it's pretty likely that you know someone with breast cancer.   We need to work at eliminating breast cancer and helping women who don't have the finances or insurance for a mammogram.  With that in mind PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, click on the pink ribbon at the top of my sidebar.  It only takes a couple seconds and a couple clicks, it doesn't get much easier than that. 


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. If you are interested there is Birthday blog candy on my blog http://www.punknscrap2.blogspot.co.nz/2012/02/follower-birthday-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards and colouring. TFI!

    I have a blog award for you on my blog too
    http://craftychickcards.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! I'm off to click, click. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work chris what a stunning card! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Thanks for joining us this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute and fun card. Really lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! loving all the pink! fun bingo challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin