Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Quick Post


Just as I was uploading this card I got a phone call from one of my Jersey best buds.  She's in the area for her niece's wedding and has some down time and is going to visit.  YEAH!!!! AND her baby grand-daughter's coming too!!!  So I'm real excited and can't think of much to say other than...

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things a la Mode "Girl Talk"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"; Ranger "Frayed Burlap" and "Faded Jeans"
paper - Stampin' Up "Blue Bayou", "River Rock" cs and "Bella Blue" dp
miscellaneous - copics; Kaisercraft pearls; burlap twine; phone charm; SU button; sewing machine



Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC58 - sketch
Craft Your Days Away #38 - Get Stitchy with It
Paper Sundaes #107 - Cream, Blue, distressing and Pearls
Crafty Sentiments - Let's Get Girly

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back again.

Oh - don't forget the inside

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, great image and love the cream & blue, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! hope you guys had a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin