Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ribbit

CIC156
Did this little guys put a smile on your face?  When that happens looking at an inspiration photo it's usually a good sign.  The sponsor this week's Cupcakes Inspirations CIC156 is Robyn' Fetish which is where I found the perfect image to go along with this photo.  Of course if you aren't into froggies there are lots of other things you can use for inspiration - the colors, the shapes and of course cupcakes.  Every challenge I look forward to watching the work of my fellow sweeties getting posted.  It's so fun to see what they make and then when the challenge goes live I get to see what you do.

This image is "I Toadily Luv U".  It cracks me up as much as the inspiration photo (I really am easily amused).  I paired it up with some new paper (ok, I broke my resolution to not buy any new paper, as if anyone including myself ever thought that was going to last).  I even made a flower.  I'm still having trouble using flowers but at least I'm getting better at making them.





Here's the deets:
stamp - Robyn's Fetish "I Toadily Luv U"
ink - hp printer
paper - the Paper Cut "Sno Cone" cs; Bazzill "Glow" cs; My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart" dp
miscellaneous - copics; ribbon;  My Favorite Things Jumbo Scallops and Scallopy Scallops die-namics; Spellbinders circle and inverted scallops dies; bling; brads; sewing machine

Here's the challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations CIC156 - photo
L'il Red Wagon - Spring Colors

Thanks for stopping by, come back again and please join us at Cupcake Inspirations for this week's challenge.

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin