Friday, May 11, 2012

Miss You Mojo

For awhile I didn't have a clue of what to do with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  So I looked for something else to do and checked out a couple other challenges and didn't have any inspiration for any of them either.  So I took a different path and started going through stamp sets to see if anything was screaming to get inky.  Several stamps spoke up but I couldn't seem to get any of them and a challenge to sync.  Fast forward and I finally decided on the froggie stamp and the Mojo sketch.   It's funny how one day the ideas are popping and the next they are no where to be found.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Stampin' Up  "A Fower for All Seasons"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black"
paper - Stampin' Up "kraft" cs; Basic Grey "Origins" dp
miscellaneous - copics; MFT circle die-namics; brads; staple; ribbon; frog charm; machine stitching

Here's the challenges:
Mojo Monday 240 - sketch

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin