Monday, May 7, 2012

Shhhhhh...

Don't wake the mouse.  Right now, in thousands of houses this very scene is very repeated.  Some days it's me, some days it's hubby.  Those little mouse naps sure are good except that for me they always seem to occur during the last 10 minutes of whatever movie or TV show I'm watching. 

I'm thinking this could be cute for Father's Day minus the flower and lace of course.




Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "Do Not Disturb This Mouse"
ink - Memento "Rich Cocoa"
paper Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" cs; K & Co "Life's Journey" cs; Neenah Classic Crest "Natural White " cs
miscellaneous - copics; linen twine; charm; MFT "Faux Crochet", "Circles", "Royal Rose" and "Royal Rose Leaves" die-namics; machine stitching

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC70 - sketch

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come by again.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute and would make the perfect Fathers day card.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin