Friday, November 2, 2012

Jellypark - New Release

Not only is today a new challenge day at Jellypark Friends, it's also a new release day. 

My card is using one of the new releases,  Mr. Giraffe, that's what I call him but if you go looking in the store for him he's just called "giraffe".  However, when you take him home you can call him anything you'd like and I know he responds well to "Mr. Giraffe".  


My card is a welcome baby card but in order to incorporate the "Back to Nature" theme I chose patterned paper that among other things has birds, insects and honey combs on it.

I can't wait to see what you'll make.



Here's the deets:
stamp - Jellypark Friends "Giraffe digi"
ink - hp printer
paper - Stampin' Up "So Saffron" cs; My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing"dp
miscellaneous - copics; cork; button; hemp twine; rattle charm; My Favorite Things "Oval Stax" die-namics

Here's the challenges:
Jellypark Friends - Back to Nature
Splitcoast Stampers HYCCT1230 - Use Cork, Canvas or Clay
Fab 'n' Funky #145 - Die Cuts and Punches

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.  October is over so Pink-tober is also over.  However if you love pink you can use it if you can fit it into this week's challenge "Back to Nature".  We all love pink so go for it. 


4 comments:

  1. Adorable baby card with a super cute image and I love the nature themed dp.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet & awesome papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin