Friday, January 18, 2013

SFTW - Something Girly


I sure hope you have some free time this weekend because Stampin' for the Weekend has a great challenge for you.   It's "Something Girly", you can't tell me that isn't an easy peasy challenge.  I know I loved it.  First I went through my stamps and decided that a high heel is one of my favorite girly images.  I went with the leopard shoe so next I pulled matching papers.  I wish I could tell how much fun that was.  Then it was on to picking out girly embellishments, flowers and lace and pearls, oh my!  I don't think it gets and easier or any more fun than this.  The sponsor is Live and Love.  So make some time to play along with us and link your card up on the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge blog so we can check it out and you can be in the draw for the prize.
 
Here's the deets:
stamp - Paper Pretties -"Sassy Shoes" and "Birthday Sentiments"
ink - MFT Color Box "Licorice"
paper - Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" card stock; Me and My Big Ideas animal print dp; Stampin' Up "Subtles Pattern Stax" cp
miscellaneous - My Favorite Things "Oval Stax" and "Doily Duo" die-namics; Prisma Flower; black mini brads; lace; black waxed linen thread; shoe charm; machine stitching
 
Here's the challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Something Girly
Terrifically Thrilling Thursday - Easy as 1-2-3, 1) Word Sentiment, 2) Pieces of Patterned Paper, 3) Pieces of Bling/Embellishments
4 Crafty Chicks 4CCC#125 - Pearls, Pearls, Pearls
Whoopsie Daisy - Monochromatic
  
Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing our pearls challenge, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how i love every fabulous layer- this is way cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "pearls" challenge! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic girlie card. What girl doesn't love a good pair of shoes :). Fantastic details on your card too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Marvelous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously feminine! Love everything about this one! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! This is an awesome, amazing creation in every sense of the word! LOVE the design and of course those shoes! WOW! Thanks so much for joining our "EASY AS 1-2-3" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin