Monday, June 24, 2013

MFTWSC109 - Sweet As Can Bee

Another old My Favorite Things sketch done.  A couple more weeks and I just may be up to date.

Here's the deets:
stamp - My Favorite Things "DG - Sweet As Can Be"
ink - Memento "Tuxedo Black" and "Rich Cocoa"
paper - Close to My Heart "My Reflections - Buzz and Bumble"
miscellaneous - copics; Viva Glitter Liner "Holo Iridescent"; My Favorite Things "Fishtail Flag Stax", "Vine Border" die-namics; button, twine

Here's the challenges:
My Favorite Things MFTWSC109 - sketch
Pause, Dream, Enjoy #13 - Anything Goes
No Matter Which #12 - Bingo (column 1 - die cut, 2 - buttons, 3 - sparkle/bling)
One Stop Craft #231 - For a Friend

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

4 comments:

  1. You go, Girl! :^) This is another cutie, for sure! Love your image & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, one item from EACH column is required to be eligible to win at NMWC, you have only stated items from one column. Sorry Suzanne (Owner NMWC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in our one stop craft challenge.

    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card with a cute image & who doesn't love cute bee's, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin