Thursday, July 4, 2013

Handmade Tag

If you've read all my blog posts (and let's face it, even I wouldn't read them all if I hadn't written them) you know that tags are not on my list of favorite things.  The only ones I use regularly are little ones that have a sentiment on them.  

This month Alma has chosen "tags" for the Cat's Pajamas challenge.  Oh Alma, I thought you liked me.  AND they have to be hand made tags, no store bought ones.  OK, one of my resolutions this year is to do things I usually shy away from, and among them would be tags.  I've got a pretty long list and I've been working at crafting them.  I'll be pushing myself to enter this challenge more than once just to get some more tags made.  Maybe I can figure create a monochromatic  masculine card with a tag and a fancy fold.  You never know...

Here's the deets:
stamp - The Cat's Pajamas "What's Mew?" and "Small Sayings"
ink - Brilliance "Graphite Black" and Memento "Bamboo Leaves"
paper - Recollections Neutrals card stock; Paper Pizzazz  "Wild Things Leopard"
miscellaneous - copics; card; the Cat's Pajamas "Toppers" and "Small Sayings" Cut Ups (dies); Bling

Here's the challenges:
the Cat's Pajamas TCPTUESJul13 - Tag You're It
Southern Girls - Leaves It Out
Delightful Challenges - Into the Wild
One Stitch at a Time #170 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come by again.

8 comments:

  1. Great tag, love the animal print papers!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag on card. Especially like the Cheetah print. Leopard is the popular and more commonly found animal print and Cheetah is not found often. One of my fav wild animals is the Cheetah. Do you know how to tell this is Cheetah print & not Leopard? Well, VCheetah spots are dark on inside and light color on outside whereas the Leopard is dark on outside and light on inside. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch#170 Anything Goes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tag!! Love print and cat. Thanks for joining our Into the Wild challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tag Chris, adorable cat image and your leaves work perfect for our challenge at Southern Girls!

    Glad that you found our challenge and shared with us!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love the originality! thanks for playing with "Delightful Challenge Blog". Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you don't like tags, but they obviously like you, lol! This is just adorable! Love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Sprinkle with the spotted cat background. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with us at Louby Loo Delightful Challenges♥ What a CUTE card!! I love the background and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin