Wednesday, October 23, 2013

PWC281 Food and Drink

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for a new challenge at Paper Pretties.  This week's challenge PWC281 is "Food and Drink" and isn't this the perfect time of year for that theme. There's lots of parties and of course there's trick or treating so foods often the center of attention. So for this week's challenge we want to see your food and drink creations.  You don't have to use Paper Pretties stamps but if you have them we'd sure like to see how you use them.

For my card I used the Holiday Sweets I Clear stamp set.  This is one of my favorite stamp sets. It's a set of four holiday cupcakes with six sentiments.  Of course if you're like me you're going to have to have the Holiday Sweets II set that has four different holiday themed cupcakes. If you have them both you'll have a stamp for all the big holidays, and that's a good thing.





Here's the deets:
I'm sorry, I made this card several weeks ago and have lost my "recipe" sheet so I can't tell you what papers I used 
stamp - Paper Pretties Holiday's Sweets I.
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
miscellaneous - copics, dew drops; Martha Stewart corner punch; googly eyes; K & Co cut outs; Spellbinder oval dies

Here's the challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC281 - Food and Drink

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin