Sunday, November 17, 2013

CIC237 - Fresh Brewed Designs

Here's a cute little pilgrim cupcake for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge CIC237.   It's a dang cute little thing isn't it? Probably tastes good too.  

This week one of our regular sponsors Fresh Brewed Designs is back.  There's lots of coffee related images there, which are my favorite, but there's plenty of other stuff there too.  The funny thing is that I don't particularly care for coffee, and I rarely drink the stuff but  most of the rest of the world's population can't start the day without it.  Works out well for me since I like to make cards and usually don't send them to myself.  
 My card uses Pumpkin Latte.  For this card I printed the image twice and colored the circle with the pumpkin twice.   I cut the card out and popped it up on dimensionals and then cut the second pumpkin circle out and popped that up on dimensionals also. A little thing like that doesn't take much more time or effort but it adds a pop to an otherwise clean and simple card.

Here's the deets:
stamp - Fresh Brewed Designs "Pumpkin Latte"
ink - printer
paper - My Favorite Things - "Kraft" and "Orange Fizz" card stock; Authentique "Thankful" dp
miscellaneous - copics; My Favorite Things "hello" die-namics; ribbons; machine stitching

Here's the challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations CIC237 - photo
Crafty Ribbons #70 - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crafty Creations #248 - Dies and Punches
Ribbon Carousel RCC87 - Holidays and Celebrations

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

6 comments:

  1. I just love the colors and papers..lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun inspiration post! Your card is wonderful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper is just perfect with the season and image! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation,.. thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool design! Love the fun image & pretty DP & your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin