Thursday, May 8, 2014

PWC309 Graduation/School

I'm late!  So sorry to be a day late for the Paper Pretties challenge PWC309 Graduation/School.   There's still plenty of time for you to play along but I am ashamed to be late.  

This week we want to see Graduation cards or School cards.  I wasn't in the mood for graduation, and don't have any grads around this year so I thought about the cheerleader, and she is so cheerful so I got her out for coloring.  I thought I'd do her in my old high school colors, funny thing, it's been so long since I was in high school it took me a few minutes to remember what the colors were.  Geez!  

When it came time to embellish the card I knew I had some pom poms somewhere and I went hunting them down.  Turned out they were all pink or red.  Well I gave my copics a test and it turns out you really can color anything with them, that green pom started out as a pink pom which I colored in two shakes of a lamb's tail with one of the markers I used on the uniform.  Now of course if that didn't work I would have just popped a button on the bow but isn't the pom pom the perfect embellie for this image!

Now it's your turn.  We want to see your cards or project, so get them finished and load them onto the Paper Pretties Challenge Blog.

Here's the deet:
stamp - Paper Pretties "Cis" digi
ink - printer
paper - Stampin' Up "Garden Green" card stock; Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" dsp
miscellaneous - copics; Stampin' Up border punch; Lime Green stickles; pom pom; baker's twine

Here's the challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC309 - Graduation/School
Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes 
Digi Choosday week 18 - Make It for the Kids
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Choosday Challenge!! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fun card.
    Thanks for playing along at Papertake weekly this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab make Thanks for joining the challenge at http://www.digichoosday .blogspot.co.uk/
    hugs and good luck Susan DT

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin